Badr Academy collect and process personal data relating to student applicants as part of our application process. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
What information does the company collect and how?
Badr Academy collect a range of information about you. This includes:
- your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number;
- information about your current level of Arabic (Reading, writing, speaking, listening)
- equal opportunities monitoring information, including information regarding your health and location
Data will be stored in a range of different places, including on your application record and our email system.
Why do Badr Academy process personal data?
Badr Academy has a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the application process and for keeping records of the process. Processing data from student applicants allows us to manage the application process, assess and confirm a candidate’s suitability for acceptance and decide to whom to offer a place.
We will not use your data for any purpose other than the application process of which you are a part.
Who has access to data?
Your information may be shared internally within the company for the purposes of the recruitment process. This includes members of the administration team, interviewers involved in the recruitment process. In addition, we may need to share your personal information with a regulator or otherwise to comply with the law.
How does Badr Academy protect data?
Badr Academy takes the security of your data seriously. We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed except by our personnel in the proper performance of their duties.
As a data subject, you have a number of rights under data protection law. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- require Badr Academy to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- require Badr Academy to delete or stop processing your data, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes of processing;
If you would like to exercise any of these rights or if you have any questions about this notice or our processing of your data more generally, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org